Arrow
Arrow
PlayPause
Slider

My name is Deep Inder Singh and I’m a Web designer and Web developer from India. I have 5+ years’ experience in web design, with several professional certifications. Contact me for web / graphic design and WordPress development. I work with Google and other open-source organizations, and I won’t stop until you are 100% satisfied with my work.

My Story

Working in GCI 2012

In year 2012, First time i worked in Google Code-In. Where thousands of students from all over the world participate and do some great stuff.

December 2nd

Working in GCI 2013

Again in next year i worked in Google Code-In. And increase my knowledge by learning many of new things.
This year i work with BRL-CAD an Open Source U.S Army based modeling software.
and got some of guddies form Google i.e a T-Shirt, a Sticker and most important a Certificate.

November 28th

Working In GCI 2014

Third time i again got a chance to work in Google Code-In with same organisation i.e BRL-CAD.
and learn alot of good knowledge from them and this is the phase when i realized about Web Development as my professional carrer as well as Web Designing.

December 14th

My First Website

My first Launched website is a school’s website.

812-913-3756

May 23rd

The Internet

After launching my first website i start working with other people on internet.
And Now i’m working on The Internet.

June 15th

My Skills

Here are my current skills. Please let me know if my skills can be use to you and your business!

HTML5/CSS3/PHP and WordPress

Laravel

Web & Graphics Designing

Cooking

Other
Photography

Googling

Social

Please follow me, not just so that I can get more follower and something like that but so we can stay connected and improve our knowledge of web together.

Contact

Please use my contact form to reach out!